Thursday, January 08, 2009

Here's a conclusion.

When females get bored, they start getting crazy over cute/hot males (normally celebrities, NOT people in your social circle. CORRECTION, I found somebody who thinks otherwise)



True, no?! Do take a look at all my friends' blogs, and I didn't say I wasn't guilty, its just that his voice is so nice ): Along with Leona Lewis (NOT A GUY) and Leehom...

...and my whole list of japanese Idols in the past, the more "serious" ones being kimutaku, yamapi, tegoshi, teppei and yuto nakajima. But these are the eyecandies not the EAR CANDIES (LOL!!)



Another thing I found out is that fangirls have TONS of words we might not understand. This one's obvious, though. FANMILY. Uh, like, Meme, *chomps on my xxxx*, SQUEE!, *fangirls you*, *OMG I LOVE HIS MOOBS* (o_O), v^_^v, etc.


Lastly, I think I'll go back to the oldies after cantopop since there's a whole new list of them for me waiting to be clicked on :P


In the meantime, here's kong. ( 側田 wrote it himself!)


GO LISTEN TO 好人 and 我有今日 TOO! and ALL THE VIDEOS BELOW!!



Oh, I just started reading "my sister's keeper" by jodi picoult and read abit more of "anna, this is mister God" and I've come to ANOTHER conclusion.

They really love to use the name Anna in books or movies lol.




Signing off,
the fangirl just like all of you. (haha)

No comments: